Team Updates 2023
Beyond the daily office grind, evolveEA values community and civic involvement among team members. We are happy to share these developments regarding members of our team who have recently joined boards and panels at various professional, civic, and community nonprofits:
- Christine Mondor FAIA has joined the Riverlife Board of Directors
- Claudia Saladin ASLA recently became the Chair of Upstream Pittsburgh’s Board of Directors
- Marc Mondor AIA was reappointed to the national American Institute of Architects Climate Action and Design Excellence Committee
- Claudia was also elected to the Contextual Design Advisory Panel (CDAP) for the City of Pittsburgh
- Christine Mondor, Anna Rosenblum, Ian Cook, and Andrew Forney are serving as Technical Reviewers for the 2023 AIA National COTE Top Ten Awards
We are also glad to extend a warm welcome to Grace Cameron who joined our team this month. As a performance analyst, Grace supports building performance projects to streamline and enhance certification processes such as LEED, Energy Star, WELL, and others. Grace holds an MBA and Master of Sustainability degree from Chatham University’s Falk School of Sustainability, and she previously worked as a sustainability project coordinator for the Pittsburgh International Airport Terminal Modernization Program.
Additionally, we are hiring for a Building Performance Project Manager, as well as for summer internships. More information is available on our careers page.